Check with your service provider for roaming arrangements, service plans and supported features and services. Certain features outlined in this document may require a BlackBerry Enterprise Server software v4.1.5, BlackBerry Desktop Manager and/or BlackBerry Device Software v4.5.
When you subscribe for, acquire, or use third party products and services with RIM products or services you accept that: 1. It is your sole responsibility to (a) ensure that your airtime service provider will support all of their features; (b) identify and acquire all required intellectual property and other licenses prior to installation or use and to comply with the terms of such licenses; 2. RIM provides such products and services on an “AS IS” basis with no express or implied conditions, endorsements, guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, and assumes no liability whatsoever with respect to them.
©2009 Research In Motion Limited. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Flickr is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc. Picasa is a trademark of Google Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Accessory Limited Warranty
- After Market Software Downloads
- Battery Limited Warranty
- BlackBerry App World Vendor Agreement
- BlackBerry PlayBook Complimentary Support Plan Terms and Conditions
- BlackBerry PlayBook Limited Warranty
- BlackBerry Playbook Repair Service Terms And Conditions
- BlackBerry Prosumer Services Agreement
- BlackBerry SDK License Agreement
- BlackBerry Solution License Agreement
- Handheld Limited Warranty
- Notice Regarding BlackBerry MVS
- Software Specifications
- Terms and Conditions
- BBM Music Legal Information
- Ultimate BBM Chat Sweepstakes Contest Rules
- How to Report Copyright and Trademark Violations
- BlackBerry Bold 9700
- #BlackBerry10JNB Competition